Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Facts And Thanksgiving.


My birthday is on Thanksgiving this year. I think I am way more excited about Thanksgiving though. :o) Stuffing is my fav.

A random fact about me is that I am a quadruplet. Yep, that's right. I am one of four girls born at the same time. I don't talk about it much, not because I don't like it or don't want anyone to know, but, because I am just used to everyone knowing. That's the way it was when we were younger. But, now that we all have our own lives and live in different places and do different things we don't know the same people and I forget no one knows. Its just not something I think to tell everyone. Growing up as a quad I haven't really realized how cool of a fact that is. I've been thinking about it a lot today though since I'm getting ready to go home at the end of the week and preparing birthday gifts for them, and I am very excited about it. I don't know what I would have done growing up all by myself. We always had so much fun and always watched out for each other no matter what type of fight we might have been in. Its also pretty amazing that we all survived, and without any health problems. I'm pretty proud of it today and very excited to celebrate my birthday with 3 girls that I love so much and am so thankful for (and I'd say that even if it weren't going to be on Thanksgiving)....:o) And, of course, I love my older sister too. Its always been like she is the same age too. We might as well have been quintuplets!

Another random thing I love is my last name. I almost don't want to get married simply because I love it so much. I mean, seriously...SUNDAY. That...is....awesome.

Anyways, that is my random blog of the moment.

Happy Thanksgiving (early).

No comments:

Post a Comment