Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Father Himself Has Loved You...

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."-John 14:18

The Bible says if we've seen Jesus we've seen the Father, and this is what Jesus said to His desciples.

He also said, "...the Father Himself has loved you..." in John 16:27b.

I am on a new journey that I believe is very critical for many in their walk with God, and therefore, I am writing what I can as I am at the very beginning in hopes of pointing those who are ready down the same path. Its a search, in a way, of the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:6) I'm waiting for that light to shine out of my own heart as the Father, and the Bridegroom (my Jesus, my Beloved) are unjustified due to earthly situations and hurt. I want to know the truth of God and my view of Him as the Father and Him as the Son to be shifted; because, I know it is not right. I want to walk in true sonship as well. I want to walk as a true daughter who is everything He says I am and believe everything Jesus has shown us. I know it in head knowledge but I want it to touch my heart, and I want to truly believe. I ache for the day. I want to love Him rightly.

Romans 8:14-17 and Romans 8:28-39 (and really all of Romans 8) are also some verses I have been meditating on as far as this goes.

Short thoughts, I know, but the few words that can explain what is going on in my heart and the journey it is coursing itself onto by the grace of God. More words to come on the Father and His Son, my Bridegroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment