Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick Blog Resurrection.

Well, I thought I didn't need a blog so I deleted my old account, but after the last couple of days I really realized how much I just love writing about how good the Lord is. So my blog has been resurrected. Not the actual old blog, so my other blog posts will not be here. Although, I know that you can do that somehow, so if anyone knows how, please let me know.

On a side note, can we just praise the Lord? He is so good. I love what He does to me when He releases His peace and joy to explode and rise up in side of me. Nothing in this world could replace the way He makes me feel. Absolutely nothing. Its a wonderful thing. He is the only thing that satisfies. When my world is crashing and everything is stripped out from under me, I can count on Him to be near and give me peace in the midst of it. I can count on Him to get me laughing and roling in joy. How can you explain this? Its a mystery. Christ inside. This truly is the hope of glory. He is so constant, never changing, and so faithful. Seriously, when EVERYTHING changes, I can run to Him and He literally is the same God I've always known. He may seem like He changes because He is so big that I can not even understand the greatness of Him and His love, and therefore its very exciting and surprising walking with Him in intimacy (which I found out means "to see into") as He reveals more and more of Himself to me slowly. So, intimacy and relationship with the Lord is pretty much the smartest choice I think I could make, as I thrive off adventure. This life is definitely the most fun and exciting and peaceful, even as it is constantly unknown while never moving. 

I'm all wrapped up in the unchanging, extremely huge God we have inside of us right now. I'm sure there is way more coming once I find the words to put this slow discovery into. Its pretty crazy. I'm so glad I love Him.

Okay, I that's my rant this morning. :o) Worth a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment